1. Seid Shushinsky - Arazbary (12:35)
2. Seid Shushinsky - Mansuriya (4:42)
1. Alim Qasimov - Simai-Shems (9:56)
2. Alim Qasimov - Mani (6:52)
1. Alim Qasimov - Eiraty (11:19)
2. Alim Qasimov - Ovshary (4:25)
3. Alim Qasimov - Eidari (2:54)
1. Shovket Alekperova - Kesme Shikeste (9:23)
2. Gyulkhar Gasanova - Karabakh Shikesti (5:03)
Zerbi-Mughams and Shikeste are rhythmic Mughams and form a small group of independent Mughams. Some Zerbi-Mughams used in the 19th century are still performed: 'Garabag shikestesi', 'Shirvan shikestesi', 'Kesme shikestesi', 'Zerbi-Samayi-Shams', 'Zerbi-Mansuriyye', 'Arazbare', 'Ovshari', 'Mani', 'Heyrati' and some others.
In Jean During's book "La Musique traditionnelle de l'Azerbayjan et la science des Muqams" is a chpater devoted to this special form of Mugham. The book can be obtained from: email@example.com
Seyid (Seid) Shushinski (Mir Movsum Aga Seyid Ibrahim Oglu’s stage name) was born in 1889 in Horadiz village of Shusha region and died there 1965. He was one of the most important Khanende (singer) in the first part of the past century. Many great singers, like Khan Shushinski and Yaqub Memmedov, were students of him. He represents the style of Qarabag.