Monday 26 November 2018

Again ADrive and Dropbox

As there are still visitors to this blog complaining about difficulties to download from ADrive and Dropbox, once for all: the links will not die as long as I pay and - as I mentioned already last week - I will pay as long as I'm living. I just checked some of the links again and they all work perfectly. 
I don't know the exact reason why some have difficulties, but my guess is that it is an Adrive and Dropbox problem occasionally occurring in some countries. The reason might be that too many individuals try to download at the same time. I said already last week that the only solution to these problems is to have a little patience and to try to download a couple of days or a week later again. Then normally it works.
In the future I will ignore any comments related to this subject, as it takes too much time to deal with them, time which I could use to prepare new posts. I still have many hundreds of recordings I would like to post.
Thank you for your understanding.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both services seem to be working just fine from my location (perhaps occasionally a bit slowly, but I'm old enough to remember dial-up modems and wouldn't dream of complaining.

Rather, thank you so much for such a wonderful and ongoing stream of music.

Best wishes to you.

David Davidos

DrKashyap said...

I am from India, and I never faced any problem so far. May be I keep my net protection always on. Thanks dear Tawfiq for your generosity. Hats off..

Opalescent Otter said...

Your blog is heaven for classical music lovers! I cannot express my gratitude in mere words. Adrive was down for a few days from some networks (must be their own problem) but it seems to be working well now. Thank you so much, and please keep up the wonderful work!

Jayanta Ganguly said...

No problem in INDIA.

Jayanta Ganguly said...

No problem in INDIA.

koparkuk said...

From here (somewhere in .fr), adrive is down (whatever with a download attempt or just the loading of their main page), dropbox is OK. Nothing anyone of us can do, apart from trying using a proxy.
BTW, did you see my question/proposition related to the Iran II LP, few weeks ago, Tawfiq?

ni said...

Beautiful painting!
All the best and thank you so much.
John

BT said...

Tawfiq - I'm so grateful for the time and effort you put into sharing this beautiful music. It is tangibly life-enhancing.

Rory said...

FYI, In France, Adrive definitely doesn't work for now, so I used a proxy and it works, so you can use a proxy like https://us.hidester.com or https://proxy-nyc.hidemyass-freeproxy.com/, then copy and paste the link and it should work. Good news!

siraj said...

No problems downloading your music in Holland, only joy!
Thank you so much, dear one!

Siraj

Tawfiq said...

Thank you soooooooooo much for your very warm and very supportive comments. Very much appreciated.

koparkuk said...

Traffic's back for adrive.com in France, yeepee!

Anonymous said...

hallo

no problems with download in Ukraine

thanks for good music

shantiwan said...

They are working. The only problem is may times they do not work with download managers.